Blackfeather Woods i'm like a bird by nelly furtado
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Earlier in the day he'd talked Nemesis into taking a break from their children, having promised to watch over them until she returned. Many of them were asleep, making his job easy, but there'd been that one boy that had decided to wander off. It was after having taken several glances towards the rest of his children that the man had settled outside of the den, focusing on the one that was awake and moving around. It was strange to see him outside of the den, but then again, it meant that they were growing. They were getting older, developing their own personalities and interests, and it wouldn't be long before they each departed from the familial den in order to find ones for themselves. The thought alone had him feeling nervous, for just as they were aging, he knew that he was as well. He'd yet to reach the point at which his body was stiff upon each awakening—with the exception of when he slept funny, in which case it was his own fault—but he knew that it would someday arrive.

Thankfully, his mind had been pulled out of the gutters as he'd heard his son shouting. Kove had been quick to get up and approach the whelp, nosing over him briefly to check for any marks. There was nothing to find, however, and so he'd looked at Atshen then with a raised brow. "Calm down, it's alright," he'd voiced, assuring him that whatever had happened wasn't a big deal. He hadn't gotten hurt, nor did there appear to be any threats nearby, and so the child was fine.
Messages In This Thread
i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 09, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 10, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 16, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 26, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - October 12, 2016, 12:17 AM