Blackfeather Woods i'm like a bird by nelly furtado
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Whatever the boy had been doing prior to his arrival had been abandoned. Instead, he'd suddenly flung himself towards the man, and then proceeded to smack his head against Kove’s leg repeatedly. Confused, he could do little more than stare at him, wondering to himself what the hell was going on. Yet, he’d said nothing, unable to form words that might be appropriate for the situation. Eventually, he’d stopped, and the two were made to just stare at one another for a moment. A brow was quirked, silently questioning the mental state of his child. His mouth had opened to say something, but was closed the second Atshen turned away and began wandering off. Of course, the Inuit followed closely behind him, reluctant to let the boy get hurt on his watch.

“Atshen,” he’d voiced, desiring his attention. Inittik aulak. Kove wasn’t normally the sort to put a stop to an adventure of any sort, but since the whelp had decided to try and go off on his own, he’d felt it necessary to correct the behavior. He was young, still, and not yet able to be left on his own to wander around. It was important that he learn that, too, for there existed within the woods some dangerous locations.
Messages In This Thread
i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 09, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 10, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 16, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 26, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - October 12, 2016, 12:17 AM