Blackfeather Woods i'm like a bird by nelly furtado
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
"ugh?" The boy stopped, peering at his father with a quizzical gaze, almost daringly. A tick at the back of his mind sent the boy the mildest annoyance, yet on the verge of another self created melt down in the art of head-bashing should this father of his not let the boy simply wander as he did so countless times before. Feeling quite independent (by his mother's ushering) the boy would not relent, having already faced a dead end with trying to fly. "Auka," the small child replied in his father's funny talk thing, before returning to his prance. Atshen had little mind for obedience at this stage, simply existing where he wanted to and doing what he wanted. The boy knew no real bounds for what he was permited to do and not, for really, he hadn't totally wrapped his head around the idea of rules. What a bother. Truth was, he never really would.
Messages In This Thread
i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 09, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 10, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 16, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 26, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - October 12, 2016, 12:17 AM