The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
OOC: I'm so sorry if I wasn't supposed to reply to this, please delete if so! :(

Paws ached as they tread carefully along the thorn scattered floors, the mixed brown male had been venturing for what seemed like hours through the eerie terrain, his amber eyes shimmering in the dense light that shown down through the mess of entangled branches above. This place, was without a doubt probably one of the least friendly places Strei had visited so far. The atmosphere of this place sending an uncomfortable chill down his spine.

Tail dragged along the ground behind him, leaves and dirt clinging to his fur as he stared around at his surroundings, eyes peering up at the tall towering trees and random spots of light that managed to escape the thick canopy, adding to the creepy layout before him. Leathery nose twitched as nostrils flared, inhaling the aromas of the dank forest. Scents; new and old hit his senses as he breathed in deeply, the young male abruptly pausing in movement. Something or someone was approaching and rather quickly.

Golden eyes stared cautiously around the terrain as brown fur bristled on end, the young male feeling his muscles tense throughout his entire body. Ears pivoted atop his head as he listened out to the faint paw falls coming from somewhere in the distance, his heart slowly pounding within his chest.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Sylvas Streiter - September 15, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM