The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Head snapped in the direction of a fearful cry, ears erect atop his lean head as his eyes fell upon a small wolf pup. Amber eyes widened almost as he watched the poor thing bolt in his direction like lightning, scrambling underneath him in a petrified state. What on earth had her so spooked? Though in a place such as this and alone, she couldn't be blamed. Though the main question that came to the brute, Why was she alone?

Lowering his head slowly after observing the terrain for anything following the pup, Streiter peered down at her with friendly, curious eyes. His stare soft as he allowed a reassuring smile to creep across his muzzle, ”You're safe now, little one.” his voice calm. Eyes stared away from the girl momentarily, glancing back toward their gloomy surroundings, ”Is everything okay?” he peered back to her, tail swaying in the fallen leaves behind him as he tilted his head curiously. Ears constantly pivoting atop his head as he listened to the sounds around them. 'Well this was certainly unexpected.' he thought as he kept a firm stance over the pup, a strange sense of guardianship taking over the lone wolf.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Sylvas Streiter - September 16, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM