The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
It was an odd feeling for the male, having a pup cling in fear to his leg. Mostly because it never happened, maybe it was because he found it hard to socialize with others and wasn't used to this kind of contact. The possibilities were endless. But she was in need and Streiter couldn't leave her in such a frenzy, especially alone in such a vast place. Feeling her body quiver against his leg, Strei offered her another friendly smile as she looked up at him; ears perked forwards at the sound of her fearful voice, her reply causing a slight frown to cross his features. Being chased? The male tilted his head to the side some as he peered at their surroundings, hazel eyes gleaming as he stared ahead. 'So that's why she was running? If she was being chased, what was it by?' Many questions swirled within his mind as ears listened to the soft howl of the wind, leaves rustling gently as it swept through the canopy.

He remained still, guarding over the pup as his shimmering eyes darted around the terrain. Strei scented the air for any sign of danger, his voice sounding as he questioned the little one, ”Is that why you were running? he looked down to her briefly, ”What were you running from?” Strei looked back up, eyes searching the land for any sign of approaching danger.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Sylvas Streiter - September 25, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM