The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Last one from me. Thank you so much for the thread! Maybe Streiter will meet Indra again some day :3

A gentle smile made its way across his muzzle as he peered down to the pup, whom he could now call; Indra. Streiter gave her a friendly wag of his tail, brown muzzle parting as he replied in a cheery manner, ”Well, Indra..” He lowered his head to her level some and continued, ”..does it feel better to be safe at home?” Amber eyes peering back toward the terrain, mind recalling the name Indra gave to this place, that was unknown to the brute. Larksong grotto. The loner allowed a sigh to escape him as he remained in slight awe of the place, his soft stare trailing down to his new little friend.

As they came closer to the border, the scent of the pack's markings hit his nose. Brown ears flicked back against his head some as he walked on for only a moment, thankful when Indra also came to a halt. Head jerked as her voice sounded, eyes peering away from Larksong Grotto and back to Indra's little form. A smile grew across his features as she so cleverly brought up his arising concern; a lone wolf crossing into pack territories would only end badly.

Pondering on his little friend's words for a brief moment, Strei gave a small sigh and turned slowly to look at Indra, ”Maybe one day, Indra.” He smiled warmly, turning his head to look at her home before smiling, ”I'll just watch you cross the border safely. Maybe we can keep this event a secret, aye? I don't want you getting into any more trouble.” Gradually he peered down to Indra with a smile, Streiter standing quiet as he waited for the young girl's reply. The male thankful that he had managed to get her to the safety of her home and she was no longer roaming the forest unattended.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Sylvas Streiter - October 29, 2016, 05:28 PM