The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
No, thank you! :) <3

A light chuckle escaped his muzzle as he observed her excited expression, brown ears perking forward as she replied to his mentioning of keeping their encounter a secret. Streiter had to admit he'd miss his new little friend, amber eyes watching as she began to make her way toward her packs borders. He had to admit, he would miss his new little friend. Though a large smile formed its way across his muzzle as he watched how she suddenly span back around to only bound her way to hug him in a final goodbye; her little form bumping into him as he placed a paw gently around her, heading lowering some to her level as he returned the hug.

”Goodbye Indra.” He called out. A smile made its way across his lips once more, amber eyes shimmering in the dense light that caught his stare as he watched her. Streiter quietly stood and observed as she made her way into the safety of her home. His tail gave a small wag as she disappeared from his sight, the young male then turning on his paws to slowly make his way back into the wilds, unfortunately leaving behind his new little friend.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Sylvas Streiter - November 04, 2016, 04:39 PM