Silver Creek And caught a little silver trout
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Rowan might have bristled and might have considered fleeing but it was not in her nature to show cowardice. She was a witch, she had stood up to worse demons in her time - also pale, though not so uniquely marked as Saena - and she had heard the whispered lies of others. Saena knew no better and it was Rowan's focus upon those facts. It gave more of a hint of the male she had met before if Saena was concerned with his abilities to manipulate her. Perhaps she should be more wary, should she actually leave the pack's lands before winter came. 

Rowan nodded her head as Saena apologized, trying to soothe out her own frustrations and to simply release the tension in her. Saena had not attacked, she had backed down from that point, and Rowan had to in turn unfurl herself. "I wish you luck." She said quietly to Saena's retreating form, though it was likely unheard - perhaps unwanted. What a mother would do for her young knew no bounds, truly. Rowan gave a sigh as Spring turned to her instead, her ears flickering back even as her head lowered. She felt like an outsider again in that moment, and whatever shaky peace she had found within herself in the Creek was tested. "Thank you." She said quietly. 

She could ask for nothing better for herself, after all, than the respect and trust of her Alpha. When Spring had gone Rowan turned away, looking to return to her den before her emotions got the better of her.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 11, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 11, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 11, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 14, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 14, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Spring - September 21, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: And caught a little silver trout - by Rowan Mayfair - September 21, 2016, 10:34 PM