Neverwinter Forest Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory?
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Feel free to post again or archive! :)

Trick followed quietly - the place quite claustrophobic for him. He had come to dislike trees close together, and it was too dark for his liking. Was he walking into a trap? Sure, they could say they had Lucy, but what if they had lied? That this was just all part of the revenge of the Keep that probably took his and Grace's disappearance as disobeying their very rules. Only when they reached the empty den did his heart skip a beat.

I will. He replied quickly, taking a few steps backwards. I'll go as quick as my legs can carry me. He added and nodded. Thank you. He added after, dismissing himself by turning and walking away. He made sure to make a lot of noise doing so, so that they would not think he was sneaking off to attack their members - and returned home safely. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory? - by Trick - November 15, 2016, 02:35 PM