Blackfeather Woods hit me up
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Private 
A new female had come to the Woods, Nemesis' sister. Cicero had not met her in person since the day she arrived, but he knew she was with child, possibly having given birth by now. Little more did he know about these things. He had been a wreck since his time with Alexander, on some level; and yet had felt nothing at all. But then, the numbness was why he felt like a wreck.

The only thing that brought him relief was the pain now, eating the herbs. He did not know how Alexander was, as he had not looked back since that day. Perhaps he would see him some time again. He had not intended to do what he had, but somehow it had happened. Such was life, he supposed. At least his life. He did not even know if it was Cicero or Sheogorath who had been at the helm of making that decision. He did not even truly know who he was anymore, but a philosopher who enjoyed the confusion of others. Perhaps that was all he was all along.

"Damien?" he asked as he approached his brother's den, in which he had stayed up until he had punished Alexander — then he had stayed away, until now. He would return from this day on, sleeping once more within @Damien 's den. He hoped his brother was near. Why it was Damien that gave him such solace he did not know. It was a feeling rivalled only by his herbs; but today, he was sober, so he could use a shot of Damien.
Messages In This Thread
hit me up - by Cicero - September 13, 2016, 06:56 AM
RE: hit me up - by Damien - September 13, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: hit me up - by Cicero - September 14, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: hit me up - by Damien - September 24, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: hit me up - by Cicero - September 27, 2016, 03:12 AM
RE: hit me up - by Damien - October 01, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: hit me up - by Cicero - October 05, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: hit me up - by Damien - October 17, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: hit me up - by Cicero - October 18, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: hit me up - by Damien - November 13, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: hit me up - by Cicero - November 19, 2016, 04:51 AM