Jade Fern Grove your vag like grandpa's cabbage
desperado
118 Posts
Ooc — kae
Ocra's weight against him galvanized him and strengthened his confidence. They were looking to him to lead them well, and though others would look upon the role with anxiety, he looked upon it as a challenge he was more than ready to face. First he thought of Ocra, who needed rest and safety while she recovered. To do that he needed to make sure this place was safe and that Xan could get the bark that she needed.

It was Xan that brought up the first concern. For a moment Sriracha listened, letting them each let their thoughts be heard before he spoke. We will not run, we won't need to. If this is where we want to stay, he paused here, both for effect and to give them an opportunity to disagree. If this is where we want to stay, then I will make it safe for us. I will go to each pack whose claim is near and I will meet with their leaders. It would take many days. Each day he would set out in a different direction until he was far enough that no pack could argue their right to this land. 

Xan, I will leave you with Ocra and Kessa, he said. I would ask you to take care of her, at least while she's this bad. Next he addressed Kessa. Kessa, would you scout within these woods? I want to know what prey lives here, and anything else that you see that is worth while. To all of them, he smiled. I think we can make something here, maybe even something great. His mind raced with possibilities.
Messages In This Thread
your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Sriracha - September 13, 2016, 12:53 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Kessa - September 13, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Ocracoke - September 13, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Sriracha - September 14, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Kessa - September 15, 2016, 07:07 AM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Ocracoke - September 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Sriracha - September 17, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Xan - September 21, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Kessa - September 24, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Ocracoke - October 03, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: your vag like grandpa's cabbage - by Sriracha - October 04, 2016, 08:57 AM