Silvertip Mountain Has to do with how you make me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady quickly shook his head. While he understood Alastor felt bad about the timing of his departure, it was all in the past now. I don't think you should beat yourself up about it. Things happened the way that they did, and no one can undo it. Steady thought he knew better than anyone that the choices they made affected others, and not always in positive ways. Could Alastor have helped after Fitz and Zaria's passing? Maybe. But, he also may have died along with the others in the famine. 

He listened fully as Alastor went on to explain the reasons behind joining Silvertip, and that they weren't exactly for the pack. Steady wasn't sure how Fitz would have responded to Alastor and his confessions, but he himself would not hold anything against the other male. If forgiveness is what you really need, then you have mine, he said honestly, though he didn't attempt to speak for Fitz. I only hope that things are going better for yourself. He would not wish any ill will towards Alastor, even if the male himself felt bad about his reasons for being here in the first place. Steady wouldn't dwell on it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 13, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 14, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 14, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Vixen - September 15, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 18, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 19, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Zoratto - September 25, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Alastor - September 29, 2016, 12:11 AM
RE: Has to do with how you make me - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 06:00 PM