Otatso Wetlands Sorry Isn't Enough
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Her actions made him more upset, but why Grace couldn't understand. At his command, however, she did stand- more or less. After a moment of struggling to get her paws stable, she still crouched to the earth and shivered. It wasn't that Stark wasn't approachable, it was her fathers fault for breaking her when it came to males. He snarled down at her, asking if he was so bad that he got no goodbye. 
At this, her ears perked forward, and she shifted her golden gaze up to his chest. 
                  "N-No! No, Stark. Y-You a-are wonderful. I-I was t-too a-a-afraid to s-say anything b-b-before Trick t-took me a-away."
Looking back, she couldn't tell why she'd even went. Sure, Trick had said they weren't being used properly here, that they could hone their skills and be of better use somewhere. She hadn't been in a good state of mind then, though, and now she couldn't decide if she'd wanted to actually go, or if she was just excited about going somewhere new with someone who seemed to care. 
As her eyes roamed, she noted his appearance: Autumn had only just started, and she could smell the scent of prey even from where she was, surrounded and covered in water and muck. There was more to it than hunger, too, rather there was something wrong. For the millionth time, she wondered what had happened to everyone after they'd gone. Sure, she knew Tavi was gone, and she knew her brother's presence was a shaky one even before she'd left, but there were many, many other things she didn't know. Forgetting momentarily about what they were talking about, the healer side of her took over, steadied her in the slighest as her eyes swept over his body.
                                        "S-Stark, you d-dont look so g-good. I-Is everything okay?"
Messages In This Thread
Sorry Isn't Enough - by Grace - September 14, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Grace - September 14, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Grace - September 14, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Grace - September 14, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Grace - September 14, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Sorry Isn't Enough - by Grace - September 15, 2016, 08:24 AM