Sleeping Dragon So sad and broken hearted
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Foxglove felt that the right moment was drawing nearer and, when she heard the fox shuffling and moving inside the den, she had a hard time containing her excitement. "Come on... come on..." she murmured under her breath and Junebell inside her head was doing the same. Every fibre in her body was tense, charged up with energy, ready to burst at any given opportunity. 

And burst it did, because two things happened at the same time. First - a booming voice, demanding, what she was doing here, caught her off guard. "Wha-?" she half turned her head to eye the stranger. And then the fox slipped out of the den, past it's assassin and off in the woods. Foxglove was quick enough to react and regain herself, but the creature had had a head-start and the wolfess was too mad and dissapointed to follow through. Therefore after few strides, she u-turned and came to a halt at the safe two meters from the brute. 

"You damned idiot!" she snarled, caring little for hierarchy and being respectful at that point. "You made me miss my f-cking lunch! Thick-skulled brat!"
Messages In This Thread
So sad and broken hearted - by Hexe - September 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: So sad and broken hearted - by Goliath - September 21, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: So sad and broken hearted - by Hexe - September 23, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: So sad and broken hearted - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 03:38 PM