Sleeping Dragon So sad and broken hearted
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Ooh two things really quickly, 1. I in no way share views with Goliath, just to point that out, and 2. Do you mind swearing in the post? If not I'll bleep it and whatnot
The flooding, familiar pack smell came into contact with his thick ugly nose, and he lowered his tense approach, that was, until the female darted off and back with an uglier attitude than his. Goliath was too slow to see the fox slipping out of the den, and thus, had no clue what the wench was rambling about.

Her shouting was immediately drowned out the second he heard the word 'lunch'. A thick, dumb-struck smile rose on his lips, before snapping out of it and looking towards the strangely colored female before him.

Goliath didn't really listen, and he did not say anything until she was finished speaking. But the second she was silent did he become aggressive. "Listen bitch. Goliath make rules. Small woman don't"  he snarled, partially lying in his answer, but she shouldn't know that "So shaddup."
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
Messages In This Thread
So sad and broken hearted - by Hexe - September 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: So sad and broken hearted - by Goliath - September 21, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: So sad and broken hearted - by Hexe - September 23, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: So sad and broken hearted - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 03:38 PM