Broken Antler Fen Cold Water
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
OMG somehow I thought I replied to this!

Sebastian shook his head lightly when his sister apologized. The grey male didn't agree with what she was saying because she could bring up the past. He had not problem with it. "It is alright. Don't apologize. I found him and we talked. Even he was glad and surprised that Darius died. Apparently he came to these borders before he moved away permanently. I think he isn't even in the area anymore. He respected me for having a pack of my own, so that is something. He acknowledge me in the end. Or well he told Pearl this." It had been very important to know for Sebastian that his father had some respect for him, after all that was what he wanted. His approval. He was still not sure why.

Sebastian smiled at her comment. "Good. Your forever home will be with me then. We only have to locate Nathaniel, wherever he may be and we are almost a complete set again." Sebastian wondered where his brother was though he was probably just fine. He knew his brother. Perhaps he had a pack of his own too. Who knows. He was curious where he would have ended up though after their rather traumatic youth. "Luckily I am over comparing myself to him. I will be a better father than he is because I actually want to be a father. You should have seen when I started this pack. Only Aduin and me were the only males and then all the females went in heat. But I kept it in my pants because I wanted pups with a mate, and waited. I am very different from him. I only have his looks."

"I hope her body does, yes," he agreed on that matter and then started moving back to the fen. "I'm glad to see you are doing better though." Sebastian was really glad that perhaps these pups would give her even more of a purpose in this pack. She would be a great babysitter. She seemed very motherly and she was raised by their mother Dalia who had been so great and the best mother ever. Sebastian would always be a mommas boy.
Messages In This Thread
Cold Water - by Sebastian - September 19, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - September 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Cold Water - by Sebastian - September 21, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - September 25, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Sebastian - September 25, 2016, 04:14 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - September 26, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Cold Water - by Sebastian - September 28, 2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - September 29, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Cold Water - by Sebastian - October 06, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - October 10, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Cold Water - by Sebastian - October 11, 2016, 11:56 AM