The Sentinels give me your hand β€” save me
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
All Welcome 
Special delivery! One small, adorable puppy as previously discussed.

@Chusi, Szymon is using the name that Lotte gave him, Kitku [which is a false name, but it is how she introduced herself to him].

Szymon moved with slow, measured steps, intent on setting a pace that was appropriate for the tiny dancer who had graced the shores of Blackrock Depths. β€œY-You may v-visit us anytime you l-l-like, @Chusi,” he told the ocher-eyed girl, fixing her with a solemn glance of golden eyes. β€œDoe, Arturo, and I w-will t-teach you to s-swim and fish like a true s-seawolf.” The time for the Drop had not come for Chusi β€” it would have been uncouth for Szymon to chuck her into the sea in front of all the wolves gathered at Doe’s Den Night. He cast an uneasy glance at the oddly marked female who walked on the other side of Chusi, her argent eyes flashing a suspicious glare of equal measure toward him. β€œK-Kitku will c-care for you and help you g-grow strong and t-t-tall.” The female’s eyes seemed to soften at this, but she said nothing as they stopped at the borders of the wood and Szymon set his call upon the wind, his sonorous bass timbre calling specifically for @Aria. He had never spoken to her before, for their first and only meeting had been terse and businesslike, but his tone was respectful as befitted his coming to her borders.
Messages In This Thread
give me your hand β€” save me - by Szymon - September 20, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Cas - September 20, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Chusi - September 20, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Aria - September 20, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Chusi - September 27, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Szymon - September 28, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Cas - September 28, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Aria - September 28, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Lotte - September 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:43 PM