The Sentinels give me your hand — save me
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
We can wrap this up this round if you guys want. ^^ If so this will be my last Sizzle post.

[table width=80%][tr][td]
The white queen was as gracious and regal as Szymon remembered. “I am in y-your d-d-debt,” he uttered when she calmly and swiftly accepted Chusi as one of Donnelaith’s own. “I am an Angler,” he explained, “r-r-responsible for s-stocking the c-caches. I w-will tend to D-D-Donnelaith’s as c-carefully as I t-tend my own.” Szymon could be taken at his word — he had provided meat for Donnelaith’s caches before. Carefully he kept his expression neutral and offered no comment when the northern woman spoke of Castiel teaching Chusi to be a seawolf; the sepia-toned wolf was not a Cairn and had no business speaking of the Sea in any way, but Szymon would not trample on Aria’s judgment after her act of kindness. He bowed his head to Kitku, who seemed to be less than enamored of his company, and smoothed a gentle lick across Chusi’s shoulders. The girl seemed eager to be off, and Szymon would not stay her. “You may v-visit us anytime,” he reassured her again. “C-C-Call for Doe or me or Arturo.” As an afterthought, he added to all present: “My mate,” he said, pride filling him at the word that marked Doe as his, “is p-p-planning another Den Night. All of D-D-Donnelaith is invited. Chusi t-told a story tonight; p-perhaps she will tell another at the n-n-next one.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
give me your hand — save me - by Szymon - September 20, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Cas - September 20, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Chusi - September 20, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Aria - September 20, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Chusi - September 27, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Szymon - September 28, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Cas - September 28, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Aria - September 28, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Lotte - September 29, 2016, 07:28 AM