Hushed Willows I've got three candidates for the zoo...
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Since birth, his time had been spent at his mother's side, right along with his siblings. Always was he nursing when awake, pulling from the woman's breast as much nutriment as she could provide. It was natural, and the only thing that he was certain of how to do. At times, there was resistance, but rare was it for the moments to end without him having latched onto her. The fact that she despised each and every one of them was something that he could not yet understand, for limited was his perception of everything in life. The boy understood that he needed to nurse, as well as that sleep was necessary, but there was nothing he knew beyond those two things. His world was dull, lacking anything and everything that might someday bring him joy, and he was perfectly fine with that. To miss and desire something that one could not even imagine was an impossible scenario, and so he'd naught a care in the world.

Dozing soundly, his mouth had been wrapped around a nipple still, sleep having dragged him under whilst he'd been feeding. Yet, there came a rude awakening when Amara had shoved him and his siblings away from her. Roused from his slumber, he'd cried out and raised his small, wobbling head, letting his distress be heard by all that were able. No sooner had he done so and his chin was back atop his paws, the weight having been too much for him to keep suspended for any longer. The change had not stopped his whining, and so wail the boy had, ignorant to the commotion that he was making.
Messages In This Thread
I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 20, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - September 20, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - September 20, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - September 21, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - September 21, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - September 22, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - October 10, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 12, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - October 13, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - October 13, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 19, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 24, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 24, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 28, 2016, 11:36 PM