Hushed Willows I've got three candidates for the zoo...
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn had meant to check on the mother when first she had come to the pack. She had meant to especially after the woman had given birth. And yet, her attention had been on her own children. With Larkspur's return (and obvious detachment), Harlyn had been as attentive a mother as her still healing body would allow. Her sickness had now fully passed, and she felt more herself than ever. What Larkspur needed now was time, and Harlyn was willing to give it to her.

Which gave her the perfect opportunity to finally make good on her committment as a healer for the pack and visit the fabled Amara and her brood. And though the moment was opportune for Harlyn, it became quite apparent as she approached that the mother was rather... without.

Harlyn's ears perked as she heard Stark's commanding bark. Her head tilted slightly as her brow furrowed, wondering. She knew little of where Amara had come from or what circumstances had lead to the conception of her litter, otherwise she might have been better prepared to comprehend what was happening now. But alas, all she knew of the situation was the sudden shout of Amara stop! from their alpha - a command that made her blood run cold. She urged her paws to hasten, fearful of what might be happening to illicit such a command. All she could think was that perhaps the woman had fallen into a dark place in her mind, being a new mother, alone without a mate. How terrible that feeling would be. What terrible things would one do to themselves to escape such a fate?

But when she arrived, it was to see the young, sandy female sprinting off into the trees while Stark stood at the mouth of the now abandoned den. Harlyn slowed to a stop, staring at the brush as it trembled from the force of Amara leaping past before turning her gaze upon Stark. "What is happening?" she asked, bewildered while her ears perked and tilted, her motherly instincts already seeking to know the health of the pups Amara had left behind.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 20, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - September 20, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - September 20, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - September 21, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - September 21, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - September 22, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - October 10, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 12, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - October 13, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - October 13, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 19, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 24, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 24, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 28, 2016, 11:36 PM