Hushed Willows I've got three candidates for the zoo...
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Rapid growth and even rapider development of senses was Prialux's world. In a matter of days she had developed the ability to properly taste the milk she ingested. Her nose was strong now, and she could detect scents that wafted in from even beyond the mouth of the den. She could already distinguish Amara from Eros and Kavos by scent, although there were too many new scents most of the time for her to concentrate on just one, so her abilities were still significantly limited by inexperience and youth. She was growing more and more tactile and more accurate at pinpointing where a touch was coming from, if only a little. The nonexistence of sounds was changing, too, and though it would be weeks still before her ears popped properly and enabled her hearing, already there were extremely muffled hints of noise.

She was still blind as a bat, however, and still easily disoriented. She was just attaching herself to Amara's belly when she was rudely jostled and left to fall halfway to the floor of the den. The impact was minimal, her having been lifted only about three inches, but it was enough to jar Prialux and wrench forth a squeak followed by a series of yelps and whines. The rush of Amara's scent clouded the den momentarily, but then other scents, new scents, began to fill the air. Even as she cried and curled around her battered forelimb, which she'd landed on, Prialux's nose worked furiously to take in these new identities, whether or not she could truly process them beyond their mere smells yet.
Messages In This Thread
I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 20, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - September 20, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - September 20, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - September 21, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - September 21, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - September 22, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - October 10, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 12, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - October 13, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - October 13, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 19, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 24, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 24, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 28, 2016, 11:36 PM