Hushed Willows I've got three candidates for the zoo...
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
sorry if i'm skipping anyone! also, i'm going to play her out of this thread for the time being so you guys can carry on as normal :)

her legs did not slow as her name was called out, instead, pushing her father and faster away from the rest. what they thought of her, she had no care. amara did not ask to be a mother, not by will but an idiotic mistake. something that she was sure none of the marauders keep wolves would even being to understand. guilt. when it seemed Stark would not slow his attempts at returning her to the den, an exasperated cry escaped her. "j-just l-leave me be!" and she continued to run, staggering every other step. what was the use of her laying within the den with no other purpose other than to wallow in self pity and listen to the angry shrieks of his children as they clambered over each other in the fight for her milk. she wanted no part in it. and upon seeing how other pack mates had fluttered to care for her children in her fleeing absence; could she dare suggest it to become a more permanent setup? there were other, much more eligable females seeking children to care for, could she simply not pass them off? it would be better for all invloved if she did. she was no mother, unlike others who were born through and through for the role. how could she be asked to care for three children she felt no maternal instinct for? at least one of her children had already expressed the same resentment she gave, back to her; driving her further away from any attatchment she could ever feel towards them. they did not want her, she did not want them. it was a fact she was willing to accept regardless of how heartless it might have seemed. 
Messages In This Thread
I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 20, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - September 20, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - September 20, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - September 21, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - September 21, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - September 22, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - October 10, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 12, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - October 13, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - October 13, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 19, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 24, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 24, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 28, 2016, 11:36 PM