Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
170 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
She'd finally gone several days in a row without an ache in her shoulder, even hunted for herself, and felt like herself once more. She'd depended on her little band of wolves for a while for food and comfort and protection and while she'd made some contribution, she knew it wasn't enough. She could provide for them in the same way they had for the last several days with hunting and guarding and marking their territory. Her shoulder had simply been a soft tissue injury with no permanent damage to the joint or tendons or bones.

Ocra felt nothing sour toward the misunderstood boy that had caused her to hurt her already injured shoulder but that still didn't mean she was fully ready to forgive him. She'd told him she had, but mostly to appease his wounded demeanor, but he still proved him to be worthy of her forgiveness, even if it took longer. She hadn't seen him in a few days and his scent had been vacant but she recalled vaguely his trip to his former home for departure. Why it had taken so long, she wasn't sure, but the worry that crept up into her mind surprised her. What had once been disdain and a need to stay away from @Xan had developed into concern over his absence, even more prominent than Sriracha's had.

Uncertain what to make of the conflicted emotions, Ocra began her trek to the borders of the grove where their scent had been growing and began the tedious work of marking.
Messages In This Thread
i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Ocracoke - September 23, 2016, 08:02 AM