Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
170 Posts
Ooc —
Temporarily was she lost in thought about the future that she nearly missed Xan from the corner of her gaze. He stuck out like a sore thumb, bright white fur against a backdrop of contrasting greens and browns. Her head lifted as she stared for a long moment, chuffing his approach when he was close enough. Her jaw parted to speak and welcome him home, finally but the site of imperfection caught her attention first. She moved in closer without any proper greeting to see what had happened to his shoulder. 

"What happened?" she asked first, realizing there were several other questions to follow it that was difficult to keep still. "Did they do this?" she asked a beat later. She knew he'd gone back to his family but the little she knew about them didn't help as she tried to draw a conclusion. Her stomach twisted and she took a step back, urging him to follow. "Can you follow me? Does it hurt too much?" As much as she tried to keep her jaws shut until he gave her some answers, they continued to spill from her muzzle, one far more worried than the previous.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Ocracoke - October 03, 2016, 06:13 PM