Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
170 Posts
Ooc —
It didn't surprise her when he objected to the idea. He was young and stubborn and just the type you couldn't tell anything to. Ocra found herself not so annoyed by the defiance, either, which gave her a little surprise. Nothing worth her to remark on, she continued to lead him to the stream where they were both able to take a few moments to breathe. He made himself comfortable and Ocra paced back and forth, trying to decide what to do for him while at the same time trying to get her panic to subside.

"Drink," she told him when she came back to reality, looking him over. Her nose touched him all over, trying to find tender spots or further wounds despite whatever protest he had for her. She would make sure everything was fine in her own way and if she needed to warn him, she would.

Satisfied with most of her work and discovery, she turned to pay special attention to his shoulder. 

"There isn't much in there," she observed over the jagged flesh. Either he'd landed on a smooth rock or he'd done a great job at cleaning himself after. Neither would surprise her, given the condition, and she took a step back. "I'll be right back," she added as an after thought, not have given him a chance to reply before she turned and darted off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Ocracoke - October 08, 2016, 10:47 PM