Sunbeam Lair i sang in my chains like the sea
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
An invitation for them to visit had been given should they ever need assistance, which Asterr had accepted with a nod of her head. “I offer the same to you and your pack,” she’d added, having felt comfortable with doing so. If all of those that followed him were just as kind, then she would find no reason to turn them away, should they ever be in need of something. Perhaps they might even be able to gather together someday for a feast of sorts, though the thought was not one that she’d offer now. Only now had their friendship begun, and so it was not the right time to suggest such things. Besides, she had her children to think about; the dragoness wanted to ensure that the entirety of his pack could be trusted before she’d even consider bringing them around her hatchlings.

“You are welcome here whenever you would like to visit,” the girl stated. “I wish you safe travels.” She would not force him to remain there any longer than necessary. When his goodbye was given, she’d returned it and then watched as he’d taken his leave. Thereafter, it was to Avannon that she’d looked, concern in her gaze, though a nod was given anyways. When the pale figure had gone off on her own, Asterr motioned for her sister to join her, and then began the trek back to her den.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 24, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Hisaya - September 24, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 24, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - September 24, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Hisaya - September 24, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 25, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - September 26, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Hisaya - September 26, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - September 28, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - September 30, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - October 03, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - October 08, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Sriracha - October 10, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Avannon - October 10, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: i sang in my chains like the sea - by Asterr - October 13, 2016, 01:40 AM