Silvertip Mountain that's a bad sound
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He listened as his brother told him of the female that he had possibly impregnated. Steady looked thoughtful as he tried to remember if he had heard of that pack or not. Hmm, I don't think I've heard of Silver Creek, he commented aloud. Hopefully they're a friendly pack. It would make things a lot easier. I don't leave home very often, so I'm not sure of the weather conditions down there, he admitted. Valette may know, he added, knowing how she liked to scout. Maybe she had been down there.

Then, it occurred to him. Is one of you going to leave for the other's pack? he asked. He supposed it would make sense, at least if they wanted to raise the young together. Maybe Steady was getting ahead of himself. Grayday didn't even know if she was pregnant yet. But, if Grayday thought he might leave for the other pack, Steady would have liked to know sooner rather than later. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 10:39 PM