Silvertip Mountain that's a bad sound
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Grayday began to go off, and Steady's expression changed to from confusion at first, to annoyance, to a simmering anger. He held it in check, though, letting the other male go on. When he had finally stopped talking, Steady began, his voice clipped and short. Are you finished? he asked, rhetorically, of course. I don't know where you get off saying all that to me, especially when all I asked is if one of you were going to be moving packs. As Alpha, I believe it is well within my right to know if one my subordinates is intending to leave or not. 

It was rather clear that the two males were not on the same page, and while Steady might have been open to the idea of Grayday bringing the female here, but he was no longer feeling generous. It was obvious the Epsilon wanted none of Steady's help or advice, so he wouldn't give it any longer. You figure out what you want to do, then let me know. With that, the Alpha turned and trotted off, with no intention of turning back.

Last from me! Sorry for cranky Steady :-/
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 10:39 PM