Blackfeather Woods How can one like me love one as filthy as you?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
@Kove and anyone of her siblings who wanna crash the party

The little girl had gotten many gifts from life- She could now hear and walk pretty okay. Once she had the hang of walking on all fours, she was skipping around the den most of the time; screaming for someone's attention or milk or just anything that would settle her down for some time. She didn't care how hard she had to cry for something she wanted- didn't care how annoying she was to her whole family. She would be loved, she decided, whether they wanted it or not. She was a good kid- the best kid, and today she found it was the white blob's turn to give her some attention.

She skipped her way to her father with a bright smile- her blue eyes shimmering  in the lone rays of moonlight that streamed into their dark den. Everything was quiet- everything was still, except for her. She bumped head-first into the white lump that was her father with a squeak. Nal- Nalligik! She stumbled over her first word-her voice clear as day. Nalligik! She demanded once again.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 25, 2016, 02:47 PM