Blackfeather Woods How can one like me love one as filthy as you?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her ears were perked high atop her tiny freckled head as she awaited a response. She was sure to move around some more to try and wake her dad, but never would she use her teeth. It was with a side-eye on the entrance that she waited, letting out small whimpers. How dare he not respond right away! She was just about to demand him love when he moved- finally!

She grinned at his words- she understood only the first word, but it was a start. She nuzzled against his soft, white fur. While she was devoted to her mother, she did not dislike her father. He was... okay, she supposed. And that was a compliment coming from her. Atâ? She repeated after him, quite amused with how she sounded herself.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 25, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 25, 2016, 02:47 PM