Blackfeather Woods How can one like me love one as filthy as you?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A brow was raised in response to the girl’s expression, but he’d moved passed it once she’d laughed. When she spoke again, he looked her over. “Hm,” he began, then lowered his head down and nudged her cheek. Piujuk. He couldn’t have his children living their lives in fear. Though their home was a naturally dark place, that didn’t mean they had to fear it, or anything within.

Âhammageng?Kove went on to ask. He wasn't entirely sure what more he should say, though he considered sharing with her a story. After some more consideration, though, he’d decided that doing so would be a terrible idea; the stories of the Inuit were far from joyous ones, and he certainly didn’t want to scare the girl.
Messages In This Thread
How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Nocturnal - September 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - September 25, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: How can one like me love one as filthy as you? - by Kove - October 13, 2016, 08:01 PM