Ocean's Breath Plateau cold water
BEWARE OF DOG
25 Posts
Ooc — Pixel
bwuh i'm the worst & let this get away from me while i was doin replies yesterday i'm sry ;o; ♥

His jaws snap worthlessly at another disappearing bunny tail, and the veteran lets out a frustrated grunt, finally rearing his big head up above the grassline. Ugly and black against the fading sun, Karma shuttled through the natural scene like the smog of machinery, the gross reminder of war and battle and oppression against the freedom of the Wilds. New cuts puckered with scabs around his legs and those tattered ears stood as high as they could still reach on his skull, that black-gold eye sweeping about the dusky plateau.

So, dinner was lost. It mattered little - he'd never been opposed to stealing from vultures. A soldier was little more than carrion fodder anyway. Pinning those same ruined ears back against his head, he let his head fall between his shoulders, skulking through the brief glimpses in the grass, a big, dark shadow. Theme of the night, it seemed; his nose caught his company before he did, the bassline tense of his muscles surfacing with a ripple beneath his matted fur. So far, the residents of Teacup hadn't been entirely neighborly, and with night descending, he wasn't about to allow the pitchfork-shaking locals any sort of advantage on his bad eye and big, target-painted butt.

Shuddering to a slow stop, he lifted his head, a low summons of a chuff wuffing through closed lips, ruined ears facing forward. Who's there, yo?
Messages In This Thread
cold water - by Skellige - September 24, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: cold water - by Karma - September 26, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: cold water - by Skellige - September 30, 2016, 11:08 PM