The Sentinels one by one i'm gonna take them down
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
If she had not been still shrouded in grief, Eilidh might have thought it a slight that her brother and Aria did not ask her to be queen, to lead the pack that her father had lead for so long. It wasn't that she didn't believe Emaleth and Deirdre would do poorly or didn't deserve the roles; it was simply the fact that she was older, and more experienced in the ways of the world.

But that didn't matter, considering the pain she still dealt with on a daily basis threatened to drag her into the abyss. But today, there was a glimmer of her old self within as she settled near her brother at the meeting, waiting to hear what they had been called together for. When the words left Aria's lips, Eilidh glanced to her younger sisters with a twitch of her lips, before turning back to Aria and Constantine.

She noted the intimacy between them, the way they angled toward each other. Her heart tugged at the memories of her own first attachment to another outside her family, to the male named Tachyon. She wondered where he was, what he was doing these days. If he ever thought of her.

Then her mind snapped back to the present, and she sighed, wondering if her brother would even have her. She decided she'd ask later, when not in front of all these wolves. Instead, she simply smiled at her sisters, a ghost on her lips, and said, Congratulations.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Cas - September 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Tansea - September 25, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Emaleth - September 26, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - September 26, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Eilidh - September 27, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 29, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - October 05, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - October 11, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - October 12, 2016, 08:58 AM