Stone Circle Start of something good
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Private 
This is dated for Oct 1st. Claiming of Stone Circle. If you do not post here, Steady will assume you did not move with the pack. No posting order, however, please do not post more than once in a 24hr period. @Ezekiel @Valette @Anita @Grayday @Niita @Chaska @Philos @Eden. @Alyssum, not sure if she is joining STM or not in our current thread, so I'm vague here, but just in case, I'm tagging her, too.

Steady was up before the sun that morning. He had gone to his favorite look out spot to say good bye to the mountain he had come to love. It was where some of his family were buried, and while he would miss visiting them, he knew this move was for the good of the pack. So, he called for them to gather. Valette's scouting for their new home had been successful, and Steady was confident it was the right place.

When they had all come, he set out with them to head for new grounds. He tried not to move them too quickly, knowing that Adeline shoulder was still healing. It took a little time, going over two mountains, and through a valley, but with Valette's guidance, they finally reached their destination. Steady couldn't believe the field that greeted him. There were all different kinds of flowers, and of all colors. To his left, a large stone structure stood, and he walked towards it, stopping dead in the center. The boulders towered above him, some looking as though chunks had fallen off some time ago. It was here that he tilted his head back and howled their claim on the territory, inviting his family to join. He looked to each of them then. Welcome home, to East Hollow.

They would start over here, build a new home. Steady would not leave the past behind, as he firmly believed he had learned too much to simply forget it. But, he would not allow it to lay on him as it once had. He looked to the future now, with his mate, his daughter, and his brothers and sisters. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Start of something good - by Steady - September 25, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Start of something good - by Grayday Sr. - September 25, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Start of something good - by Chaska - September 26, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Start of something good - by RIP Valette - September 26, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Start of something good - by Addie - September 26, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Start of something good - by RIP Eden - September 26, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Start of something good - by Alyssum - September 26, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Start of something good - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Start of something good - by RIP Valette - September 28, 2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Start of something good - by Grayday Sr. - September 28, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Start of something good - by Anita - September 29, 2016, 05:21 PM