Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike had just begun to drift off when he was alerted by the sound of a wolf, otherwise quite soft-footed, as they side-stepped to avoid him. He opened his eyes and peeled himself off the ground, catching sight of a fairly downtrodden and somewhat bashful looking Elwood, and sat himself up a bit more properly, both front elbows clicking slightly as he did so with brisk snaps. Too much time roving, he figured, certainly not due to age. He closed his eyes and shook his head, turning his face away as a yawn overtook him and he didn't exactly want to yawn right in his superior's face. "S'ok," He said, shaking his head slightly and blinking to clear his vision.

Elwood had an aged expression about his features, one Shrike knew too well came from the stress of losing his young daughter. He felt gulty, as he had not yet been able to find Lucy, or any trail of her. He wasn't quite sure what to say to Elwood, given that he rarely spoke much more than business with him or other wolves in the pack, save perhaps for Sassafras and maybe Sasha. "Wish I could do more." He said, and sighed. "Been to a couple packs, spreading the word." He said, feeling he might as well update Elwood on his success. "Blackfeather Woods is missing a girl, month older than Lucy; also black fur, her name's Qilaq." He said, and shook his head. "Didn't think the world was so full of...This." He would have said 'monsters,' but he did not like to imply that it was a monster that took Lucy. A deranged wolf, maybe, one that had a blind need to raise a young one, who knew. Hopefully nothing like the black female wolf that had killed young Peter. "Gonna keep looking. More packs to visit." He said. "Gonna find her." He said affirmatively.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - October 02, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM