Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike frowned softly, upset to hear that Eljay was not doing well in Finley's absence. The young boy was one Shrike knew would shape up to be a great packmate- he was sensitive, yes, but that made him empathetic and would temper any anger the boy might have. His sensitivity would make him aware of how others felt, and likely make him a useful in negotiations. He hadn't spent much time with the promising young lad, but he knew that would change with time.

Could I spend some time with him?" Shrike asked. "Either with him, Lagan and Liffey, or maybe out around the borders. He's gonna be a gooder when he grows up. Need to know him better." Shrike said. He could work with Eljay on his tracking skills perhaps, and his skills when it came to confronting strange wolves at the border. Hopefully it would help Elwood manage better too, if he had someone else trying to distract Eljay from his woes.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - October 15, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM