Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"Kid's a gooder," Shrike repeated softly, with a gentle nod when Elwood took to the idea of him showing the boy around. Not that Shrike had much experience tagging along with younger wolves, or showing them the ropes, or raising them or caring for them- but Eljay was just old enough that he felt he didn't have to worry about screwing the boy up royally, teaching him something he'd regret, or getting ratted out to the kid's parents for saying something foul. Eljay was old enough now that anything Shrike did wrong wouldn't destroy the boy's outlook on life, so he figured this was the safest way to transition into the role of someone who might possibly someday maybe be able to take care of a pup, maybe two, if he was on a really good day. 

But that was still to be seen. 

"Maybe just do some hunting. Get to know him better before taking him around the borders. Dun want to freak him out." He said. Of course, if Eljay was already tentative about going near the borders, if Shrike messed up, that'd be the end of his days doing anything with younger wolves.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - October 17, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM