Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike nodded in agreement and understanding when Elwood mentioned that Eljay did not have the greatest amount of confidence. Shrike couldn't blame him- the boy had taken it extremely hard when Peter had been murdered, and had been left with little time to cope, what with Lucy being stolen away, and the absence of his mother as Finley searched for her daughter. He thought he could possibly do something to give the boy a bit of his confidence back, and help him adjust better. It seemed to Shrike that Eljay might be a bit too engulfed with his family's losses, rather than meeting and bonding with other pack members, and even other wolves outside the pack. He would do whatever he could to help Eljay adjust and move forward. 

As if on cue, Shrike yawned when Elwood offered to let him be. He smiled sheepishly, and nodded. "Thanks Elwood." He said, and stretched, resuming his position on the ground as he had been before. "You need something- let me know." He offered tentatively, though it was likely that Elwood already knew that. What he meant was that he would try to support the family emotionally as much as he was capable of doing so, even though he was awkward and it made him slightly uncomfortable. Yawning one more time, he flattened himself against the ground, closed his eyes, and drifted off into a quiet slumber.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - October 30, 2016, 10:02 PM