Stone Circle try to stay on track this time
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
While Steady had thought briefly on Grayday's circumstances, they were not at the forefront of his mind. What was done was done, and he didn't think there was much need on dwelling, though somewhere deep down inside, he still didn't like the position his brother had put him in. Steady's life revolved around keeping his pack protected, healthy and happy. Their move was centered around the fact that winter was coming, food would be scarce, and the mountain simply had too many packs around it for him to believe they would survive there. For Grayday to jeopardize it with pups during the winter, Steady felt, was foolish. As far as he knew, Grayday wasn't mated, and therefore Steady had never thought this would be a possibility. But, then again, Steady had only thought of mating with his mate, no other, but he realized not all wolves felt like that.

He was at the stone circle, sniffing around, wondering how the rocks had gotten in their formation. He had never seen anything like this, even on the mountain where rocks slides were known to happen. Here, it was flatland- a meadow and a forest. He didn't think a rock slide could have traveled this far, at least without leaving any other sign that it had been here.

A voice interrupted his thoughts, and Steady turned to focus on Grayday, his tail wagging in a friendly greeting. Grayday, how are you doing? he asked, hoping the other male was settling in okay. He worried some may not like it here. It was certainly different from the mountain, and even Steady would need time to adjust to it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 27, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 30, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 30, 2016, 11:29 PM