Stone Circle try to stay on track this time
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The cool facade dropped as soon as Grayday brought up what was between the two males, and Steady breathed a ragged sigh. He didn't want to fight with his brother; he simply didn't know what he had done to warrant the verbal lashing he received the last time they spoke. Steady opened his maw to reply when Adeline showed up. He would normally be happy to see her, but right now she was cutting in on a very important conversation. But, he also knew there was no way of getting rid of her; she was too stubborn for that. So, he tried to save Grayday. He thinks he's causing trouble by leaving to go see a friend who might be able to save his eyesight, he said. 

He greeted her with a nuzzle before turning his gaze back to Grayday. I think we've all been overwhelmed lately, he said. Steady had a lot on his plate, and as much as he wanted to simply forget about some of it, he simply couldn't. He still hurt about Odette, he still feared for his pack, he was still missing his Beta, and while Grayday may not want to admit it, Steady had to plan for his pups. I don't want.... he trailed off, not sure if Grayday wanted his business told to Adeline just yet. So, he changed his words. I want to make sure we remain a family, no matter what, he said pointedly. So, your family would be welcome here, is what he wanted to add. Steady would not lose his brother over this.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 27, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 27, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Addie - September 30, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Steady - September 30, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: try to stay on track this time - by Grayday Sr. - September 30, 2016, 11:29 PM