The Sentinels I know you didn't plan this- but it is me you left behind in a world so cruel
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Lotte, mainly, but I won't mind others popping in if they want their characters to know Chusi is leaving to live with Arturo.

After her sudden meeting with her cool uncle, her happiness reflected in the way she hopped back to donnelaith, she was sure to tell at least her scarfed friend that she was making her leave. She was sad to cut it short with the coastal wolves, but Arturo had stolen her young heart with promises she just knew he would keep. Besides, she would visit from time to time... it wasn't that bad... but then why did she feel this stinging guilt in her young, broken heart? How many more homes did she have to leave behind to find her place? It hurt, but not enough to make her go back on the promise she had made to Arturo. She was to join his Teaghlaigh, grow up to be a little warrior (or a big one, who knew), and she was not giving up her dreams for wolves she barely knew. Somewhere she knew deep inside that Lotte would not come with her to the forest, but a part of her hoped the scarfed one would reconsider.

She lifted her small head and let out a howl for the scarfed woman- her voice louder than expected from such a young soul. It was a summoning call, one with urgency and mystery.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**