Raven's Watch Tendencies
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
He breathed a great sigh as she came to receive him, feeding him an affection he needed. A low whine pooled from behind clenched teeth, and he leaned into her touch passionately, before she relinquished him to space. Warbone peered at her, his sullen expression perked marginally by her reassurance, though both of them knew such an alliance could be difficult to pursue. The sentiment was met with gratitude, however, and the tip of his tail was wagging in an unspoken sharing of emotion between them. "If I value my sanity, then I would not dare," he breathed, lingering still, wanting but yet unwilling to release her back unto the Keep.

It was a strange impasse for him, torn between a physical desire to possess Harlyn and an emotional rationale that she belonged to someone else, to some place else. She was not his, but that did not mean he could not covet. Should not, perhaps, but Warbone was not a male inclined to ignore a great she-wolf when he saw one. Even at her worst, thin and displaced, with young children to guard and weakening support system, he had seen her fire— her greatness. He would have gladly given her crown in his kingdom, as he had once alluded to, and much, much more had he been given the chance.

A growl trembled in his throat, alluding to the unspoken war he thought best to keep from her. Though, not for a second did he think that she didn't know any of this too.

They remained for a while, content for a while as Warbone tactfully avoided speaking on his half-brained vendetta towards her alpha. But they did not linger on tragedy, and merely rested in one another's company before sadly parting ways.

Editted in a ending <3
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Tendencies - by Warbone - September 26, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - September 26, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - September 26, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - October 09, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - October 27, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - October 27, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - October 27, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - October 29, 2016, 11:21 AM