Blackfeather Woods Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Forward dated to the 1st! Tagging @Steady for visibility, @Nikai @Witchhazel @Adonis @Xan (?) @Keoni.

The time had come. The argent woman could not wait any longer, could not lay between the dark wood and pretend. Thus she woke early that morning, before the sun had even begun to peek over the horizon. The air carried the fragrance of night, the air thumping with the anticipation a journey brought. She woke her children gently, silencing and calming them with low words and murmurs, hoping that they would soon understand her and be silent. She need not worry over Hazel, the child naturally silent, she tried to calm the others with extra care. When they were assembled, did she nudge them up and toward the entrance of the den.

Her son she gripped by the scruff, pushing the other two before her. They needed to move quickly, this she knew all too well, and she would have to get them into the hands of another quickly. Thus she pushed them on, refusing to stop until the borders had been passed and land lay between them. She moved quickly, silently, and when one of her babes were to cry out she attempted to silence them quickly. She could only hope that at this time, in the darkness, none would be awake.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here - by Althaia - September 28, 2016, 04:03 PM