Stone Circle Any way the wind blows
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His attention turned from the pups to the mother, listening to her story. It was a hard one to hear, and he was sure a very hard one to live. He almost wanted to ask if she wanted him to go and fetch her son, but if Steady was honest with himself, he knew he didn't have the Warrior back up he would need for a task like that. He wasn't aware she meant her son was taken, and killed. I'm very sorry to hear that, he said softly. I assure you, we are a family pack, and we do our best to support each other. There isn't anyone here who would be anything but respectful and kind to you and your pups, he assured her. 

He gave her a soft smile as she introduced herself. Nice to meet you, Althaia, he replied. He looked down to the pups as she shuffled them to the front. Two girls, one boy. He looked at them, and saw his second chance. A chance to be the Uncle he wanted to be, to have them look up to him with love, not hate. He had gotten lucky with Adeline, he knew.

Pushing those thoughts away, he smiled to them, then turned his gaze to Althaia. Let's go find you a spot you all can rest, he said, motioning them forward. He would take them to the communal den, and let Althaia know she was welcome to choose one of the empty ones, or make one wherever she wanted. Then, he would leave her to her devices, and let her settle in. 

Last from me, unless he's needed further! Welcome to Easthollow!
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 01, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Steady - October 01, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Witchhazel - October 01, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 01, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Keoni - October 01, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Nikai - October 03, 2016, 06:13 AM