The Sentinels maybe some robitussin
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre smiled at the man fully as he spoke of his offering, and her tail waved. i thank you for this gift, she hummed, appreciative. as he made mention of the exotic doe, deirdre warmed to him further. his words brought her gaze back to his eyes that looked as though there was a small galaxy within them, and she looked thoughtful for a moment.

lotte sidled alongside her, and deirdre nosed her back fondly. she would ask, at a better time, of her journey with constantine and aria--though there was this to attend to firstly. the jovial woman shared with her knowledge upon the other--gray, she was told--and that he was in lotte's esteem meant much to deirdre. deirdre chuffed quietly in thanks, before returning her attention back to the man before her.

i believe that i can do this for you, deirdre hummed, though the eyes are an area i have not yet tended to. still-- an ear cocked sideways as one bird flit to a branch near to the handsome fellow, singing to her of herbal remedies. deirdre nodded slowly, before speaking again, i think it can be done...

deirdre again looked thoughtful, before inquiring to him: what is it that ails your eyes? in knowing this, she could begin to search for the proper way to heal them.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 01, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Deirdre - October 26, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: maybe some robitussin - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2016, 10:02 PM