Northstar Vale mirror
15 Posts
Ooc — Amanda
Aysun's eyes flicked over her identical sister as she stood precariously perched across the stones in the stream. Aysun couldn't help the frown that edged itself onto her features, "It was a long time!" she narrowed her eyes at Aysel, "Somebody taught you well or something." she chuckled, creeping forward in the rock and sand of the creek.

The tawny youth waded carefully into the creek, coming up and around to face Aysel. They stood, mirrored reflections of one another, and Aysun couldn't help but quirk her lips at the view. "You're better at this then I am -- what should I do?" Aysun glanced up from the rippling waters, suddenly taking another glance at where Aysels paws were situated...

"Or I could do-" She leapt forward suddenly, hoping to bump her shoulder into her sister before spinning around in the water, "-this!" She laughed, eagerly swatting at the water so that it flew up into the air. The water felt cool against her skin, and she lowered her head, dropping into a play bow with one foot on the shore.
Messages In This Thread
mirror - by Aysel - July 29, 2013, 05:14 PM
RE: mirror - by Aysun - July 29, 2013, 08:51 PM
RE: mirror - by Aysel - July 29, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: mirror - by Aysun - July 29, 2013, 09:59 PM