Stone Circle So many things happening at once
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 

Steady's mind was working a mile a minute, going over everything that had transpired during their move. Part of him maybe thought that the move was to blame, but then he doubted that. Grayday's mating happened before it, and Eden's betrayal and insolence would have happened either way. Althaia's presence, however? Maybe that wouldn't have happened. But, he didn't mind that it did. He was happy to give her protection. Had Eden known that he had taken in a female and her pups, while threatening the life of her own, she may have called him a hypocrite. He wouldn't have cared. Althaia asked for his permission to bring her pups, and Steady gave it. Eden was insubordinate and he suspected she didn't care that she didn't have his permission to reproduce under his care. But, she was no longer his problem any longer. Unless, of course, he seen her again. He had every intention of making good on his promise to kill her if he ever saw her again.  

But, right now, he would not focus on her. He lifted his muzzle and howled for Grayday. He wasn't sure how the male would feel with him accepting Althaia and her pups. It didn't change his mind on Grayday's situation, and he wanted his brother to know that.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:24 PM