Stone Circle So many things happening at once
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
If Steady had been aware of the turmoil going through Grayday's mind, he would have tried to calm it immediately. But, he didn't. He did see worry on his brother's face, though, and attempted to nudge him in a friendly show of affection. He knew their relationship had been on rocky ground lately, but there was something he needed to say. Grayday, you know you'll always be my brother, right? No matter what, he said. I know things have been hectic, and there's so many decisions that need to be made, but whatever happens, you are family and you are welcome here. He searched his brother's eyes, hoping he felt the words that Steady said.

A female came to the borders early this morning, searching for refuge with her three daughters, and I've welcomed her into the pack, he confessed. I could not turn them away. Some might have called him weak, but they could go suck it. But, this does not change my mind about your family. They are still welcome here, should you choose to stay. But, even if you don't, you're still family. He wasn't sure how Grayday would respond, but hoped things would be good between them.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:24 PM