Stone Circle So many things happening at once
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He smiled, glad that Grayday's young would one day come to know him as Uncle. He dearly hoped that things would not happen as they had before, and Steady would be able to enjoy all of his nieces and nephews as they grew. It was almost as if he had a second chance all of a sudden.

He nodded, glad that Grayday seemed to approve his accepting of Althaia and her pups. I used to be so worried that the famine would repeat itself, that we would lose too many family members, and it would be too much. But, I am not as worried now. Valette is an excellent hunter, and I know the rest of us will pull our weight, too. He fixed Grayday with a pointed look, and a smile. And don't think I haven't noticed your scent all over the borders, mixed with mine. I know you have been securing them well, he admitted. He wondered, though, why it seemed he hadn't openly seen Grayday doing it. Steady almost thought Grayday was purposely steering away from the Alpha, but he would not accuse his brother of such things, as he couldn't really find a reason why.

Steady nodded, understanding that the decision of where to raise his family hadn't been met yet. Well, there is time yet. But, do not worry about losing us, whatever you decide. We'll be here, and you can come and go as freely as you please. He hoped he eased Grayday's mind a bit about having to choose between the packs. Steady wanted to make sure no choice really had to be made, because this would always be his home.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:24 PM